I was very sad to read recently about the demise of Flemings Creamoata , a long time staple of any civilized breakfast table. I loved the Fine Ground Creamoata - porridge made with it had the consistency of pudding - smooth & creamy. Anyway I wrote to Nestle and asked for the “recipe“ and was pleased to receive a reply the same day - with details of how to make my own Creamoata - thanks Danielle from Customer Services ! ”Recipe“ is not quite the right word as it turns out, since Creamoata is just Rolled Oats that has been milled to a fine consistency - so more like ”Processing Instructions“. Here are the instructions: Medium Ground Creamoata Place Rolled Oats in a food processor and process on highest speed for approximately 4 minutes. Fine Ground Creamoata Place Rolled Oats in a food processor and process on highest speed for approximately 8 minutes. Easy eh? Don’t fill the food processor more than about 1/2 full. Here’s my favorite recipe for preparing Creamoata oats for breakfas...
In case you ever care about this ... /** * fileTimeToDate() * * Convert a Windows FILETIME to a Javascript Date * * @param {number} fileTime - the number of 100ns * intervals since January 1, 1601 (UTC) * @returns {Date} **/ function fileTimeToDate( fileTime ) { return new Date ( fileTime / 10000 - 11644473600000 ); };
What a fuckin' disaster - Apple you bunch of twits ! Aperture 3 is a step forward in many ways but the Flickr uploader that comes built in was clearly the work of the junior member of the Aperture dev team. Oh, this will be easy, let's give it to Joe - he has no experience but it's only a bloody file uploader he can't screw it up too badly. Wrong. Joe fucked it up !! So, having selected an image to upload, I click the Flickr button in the tool bar - the tooltip for the button is "New Flickr Album". It creates an Album in my Aperture Library which it synchronizes with Flickr. Great - the image uploaded. However, if I then modify the image metadata in Flickr itself (which is what I would normally do) - like give the image a new name - it get's out of synch with the Flickr Album in Aperture and the image disappears from the album. Ok, I think to myself. I'll name the image version in Aperture, and set the keywords in Aperture too - great, these things ...
Comments